Yes.It's absolutely possible. You are able to make payments above the Ecocash limit of ZWL$5,000 up to a maximum of ZWL$35,000 through the multi-part functionality now available on PayNow.
To do so, follow these simple steps below:
- After putting in details of your payment, click “Pay on Paynow”, and NOT “Express Checkout on Paynow/OneMoney”
- After signing into Paynow, select Ecocash as your mode of Payment, then select “Make Payment”
- Put in your Ecocash number, after which you’ll get a disclaimer indicating your payment is above the ZWL$5,000 limit but can proceed with multi part payments.
- After selecting the multi part option, Paynow will break it down into multiple payments, each with the option to click “Pay” when ready
- After clicking “Pay” on each option the you get an Ecocash push notification on your phone to authenticate the payment via your Ecocash pin number
- When done, the customer will click the next payment and follow the same process until their all done and completed