Plans and Pricing
Get access to a wide variety of tenders opportunities for your business with pricing that's right for you
$ 10 USD
[$ 130000 RTGS] $ 100 USD
[$ 1300000 RTGS]
Get two months off!
$ 17 USD
[$ 221000 RTGS] $ 170 USD
[$ 2210000 RTGS]
Get two months off!
$ 35 USD
[$ 455000 RTGS] $ 350 USD
[$ 4550000 RTGS]
Get two months off!
Try our free 14 day trial period. with basic features
Never worry about missing tender
Stay on top of government and NGO tenders from one place.
Keep track of every tender notice with just a few clicks.
Stay up to date with your competition
Discover who is getting most of the tender awards in your industry.
What people are saying
“I can't begin to tell you how much time this saves me. I used to spend hours every day looking for tenders, now Tendertube does it for me. I have more time to focus on business development activities that will help my business grow”.
Managing Director, Mercies Electronics
"Very user friendly. I have been using Tendertube for the past year and it is one of the best tools so far on the market when it comes to searching for tenders. I have compared it against others and they don't even come close. "
Business Development Assistant, Securico Security Services
“I am very happy with Tendertube. Their service is something to be applauded for. Anything that you need clarity on, you get speedy and exceptional customer care. And their platform is very easy to use. If you are looking for tenders, definitely Tendertube is the one to look out for.”
Tendertube is a local company in Zimbabwe that offers international and domestic Tenders web based service that keeps you updated with Tender Notices, RFPs, EOI, Procurement Notices from Zimbabwe. We provide for your relevant information and tips around the tendering process and business as a whole.
Tendertube sources the information from from various authenticated sources like news papers, magazines, tendering authorities' portals and even tendering authorities send us the information directly for uploading it on our website. Our associates also send us the information of local tenders published in news papers.
Data is uploaded on a daily basis. Data is collected from various sources. More than 500 tenders are published everyday.
Tendertube Notifications : You can view less than 100 Tenders a Day. If on a daily basis a person is viewing the details of more than 100 tender notices' then the account automatically gets deactivated temporarily. If login is taking place from more than 1 place (ie if an account is being used by more than 1 person) then the account will get deactivated permanently. Username and password is for single user.
Tendertube Notifications - A free account gives you access to all tender notices and other features in the premium account. Your free account only lasts for 30 Days before you upgrade to standard or premium account.
We have free, standard/basic and premium account. Click to view pricing and features.
You can upgrade your Trial subscription to Full subscription anytime before the expiry of your Trial subscription by paying the balance amount as per the package (no additional/extra charges).
Pay online using Ecocash, OneMoney, telecash or zipit through PayNow and you can get activated instantly or by making a bank transfer. If you pay offline through the bank you need to send us your proof of payment so that our support team can immidiately activate you.
You can easily make a Bank Transfer by following these steps:
- Transfer the funds into the following bank account.
- Bank Name: CBZ
- Branch Name: Westgate
- Bank Account Name: Banou Technologies
- Bank Account Number: 030 2516796 0015
- Bank Account Number: 0772 548 480
- Send your proof of payment to the following Email Address or Whatsapp Number
- Email Address: email@example.com
- WhatsApp Number : (+263) 771 361 566 - Peter OR (+263) 77 470 3356 - Vanotida
- Our customer support team will activate your account and then notify you once they are done.
Yes.It's absolutely possible. You are able to make payments above the Ecocash limit of ZWL$5,000 up to a maximum of ZWL$35,000 through the multi-part functionality now available on PayNow. To do so, follow these simple steps below:
- After putting in details of your payment, click â€œPay on Paynowâ€, and NOT â€œExpress Checkout on Paynow/OneMoneyâ€
- After signing into Paynow, select Ecocash as your mode of Payment, then select â€œMake Paymentâ€
- Put in your Ecocash number, after which youâ€™ll get a disclaimer indicating your payment is above the ZWL$5,000 limit but can proceed with multi part payments.
- After selecting the multi part option, Paynow will break it down into multiple payments, each with the option to click â€œPayâ€ when ready
- After clicking â€œPayâ€ on each option the you get an Ecocash push notification on your phone to authenticate the payment via your Ecocash pin number
- When done, the customer will click the next payment and follow the same process until their all done and completed