An all in one place for everything
Tendertube is your central place to find all your government and NGO tenders in one place.Signup Free
Simple, Easy to use and User Friendly
Tendertube makes your work life easier than ever. No need to learn anything! Its is a super simple way to discover business opportunities to meet your sales quotas.Signup Free
Relevant tenders at your fingertips
You don’t have to waste time scrolling a long list of tenders which are of no use to you. Save time by having tenders that are useful to your business.Signup Free
Tendertube is a local company in Zimbabwe that offers international and domestic Tenders web based service that keeps you updated with Tender Notices, RFPs, EOI, Procurement Notices from Zimbabwe. We provide for your relevant information and tips around the tendering process and business as a whole.
Tendertube sources the information from from various authenticated sources like news papers, magazines, tendering authorities' portals and even tendering authorities send us the information directly for uploading it on our website. Our associates also send us the information of local tenders published in news papers.
Data is uploaded on a daily basis. Data is collected from various sources. More than 500 tenders are published everyday.
Tendertube Notifications : You can view less than 100 Tenders a Day. If on a daily basis a person is viewing the details of more than 100 tender notices' then the account automatically gets deactivated temporarily. If login is taking place from more than 1 place (ie if an account is being used by more than 1 person) then the account will get deactivated permanently. Username and password is for single user.
Tendertube Notifications - A free account gives you access to all tender notices and other features in the premium account. Your free account only lasts for 30 Days before you upgrade to standard or premium account.
We have free, standard/basic and premium account. Click to view pricing and features.
You can upgrade your Trial subscription to Full subscription anytime before the expiry of your Trial subscription by paying the balance amount as per the package (no additional/extra charges).
Pay online using Ecocash, OneMoney, telecash or zipit through PayNow and you can get activated instantly or by making a bank transfer. If you pay offline through the bank you need to send us your proof of payment so that our support team can immidiately activate you.
You can easily make a Bank Transfer by following these steps:
- Transfer the funds into the following bank account.
- Bank Name: CBZ
- Branch Name: Westgate
- Bank Account Name: Banou Technologies
- Bank Account Number: 030 2516796 0015
- Bank Account Number: 0772 548 480
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp Number : (+263) 771 361 566 - Peter OR (+263) 77 470 3356 - Vanotida
Yes.It's absolutely possible. You are able to make payments above the Ecocash limit of ZWL$5,000 up to a maximum of ZWL$35,000 through the multi-part functionality now available on PayNow. To do so, follow these simple steps below:
- After putting in details of your payment, click â€œPay on Paynowâ€, and NOT â€œExpress Checkout on Paynow/OneMoneyâ€
- After signing into Paynow, select Ecocash as your mode of Payment, then select â€œMake Paymentâ€
- Put in your Ecocash number, after which youâ€™ll get a disclaimer indicating your payment is above the ZWL$5,000 limit but can proceed with multi part payments.
- After selecting the multi part option, Paynow will break it down into multiple payments, each with the option to click â€œPayâ€ when ready
- After clicking â€œPayâ€ on each option the you get an Ecocash push notification on your phone to authenticate the payment via your Ecocash pin number
- When done, the customer will click the next payment and follow the same process until their all done and completed
Are you looking to secure government contracts for the first time but don’t know how?
Get this FREE checklist now and it will help you to get tender ready and into the proper position to beat your competitors.